Career with BDB
We’re Always Looking for Great People with Great Talent.
Feel free to submit your resume to be considered for any of the jobs posted below, or for future openings. BDB offers great opportunities for candidate growth as our company expands to meet our goals. Health, 401K and Long Term Disability are offered. Bauer Design Build is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for the supervision of all on-site construction, including scheduling subcontractors, problem solving, inspecting all work during construction to ensure quality, compliance with plans and specifications, and promoting and enforcing the safety program. Work closely with the Project team to include Client, Architects, Engineers, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, subcontractors and inspectors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for day to day construction operations and quality control.
- Create and maintain project schedule to include 3 week look ahead schedules.
- Communicate accurate project schedule information and specification requirements with subcontractors and suppliers across all trades.
- Manage all field operations including material delivery coordination, health and safety measures, cleanliness and order of the work site and quality of the work production.
- Submit daily reports and other required paperwork. Conduct regular project reviews and maintain record of project progress.
- Communicate any issues associated with the project to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Promote and maintain site safety requirements and procedures.
- Conduct and document weekly site Foreman’s meetings.
- Daily communication with Project Manager
- Generate RFI’s in PlanGrid and submit to Project Manager and Director of Field Operations
- A minimum of 8 years as lead Superintendent
- Strong work ethic
- A thorough knowledge of all trades
- Strong organizational, communication and people skills and the ability to schedule and coordinate subcontractors to meet project requirements.
- Desire to build and maintain relationships with clients, architects, local authorities and subcontractors.
- Goal oriented, with ability to react quickly to challenging circumstances in order to achieve desired results through informed decision making.
- Ability to implement duties with an exceptional level of accuracy and timeliness while meeting established deadlines.
- Knowledge of local codes/regulations to ensure compliance. Knowledge of federal, state and local safety laws and regulations a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. ComputerEase, Microsoft Project, iAuditor and Plan Grid preferred.
BDB offers competitive salaries, benefits and a casual, high-energy work environment. Please email your cover letter and resume to Sarah Tichich – Director of HR (Sarah.email@example.com)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply send your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Human Resources
Bauer Design Build
14030 21st Avenue N
Plymouth, MN 55447